What you need to know...
- We usually work until about 4 pm but there is absolutely no obligation to stay all day. People often work up until lunchtime and then go home. But if you are staying all day, bring a packed lunch.
- We provide tea, coffee, and biscuits for break times.
- All tools and safety equipment (gloves, hard hats if tree-felling is going on) are provided. But you might want to bring your own gloves, they're probably nicer than ours.
- We'll be out in whatever weather the day has in store for us. Stout footwear, warm clothes, waterproofs, sun hat, sun block, insect repellent etc. are all recommended depending on the season. But if you wear your best stuff it's bound to get ripped by brambles, so don't!
- Under-18s should be accompanied by an adult (this is something to do with our insurance policy).
- We don't levy a membership subscription. You can come along just once, or every month, and it's all free!